Ear, Nose, Throat & Allergy
An otolaryngologist provides medical and surgical care to the ears, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck. These specialists commonly referred to as Ear, Nose and Throat or ENT physicians offer:
- Diagnosis and treatment for acute and chronic ear and hearing disorders
- Management of patients with hearing loss and balance disorders
- Endoscopic examination of air and food passages
- Tumors of the head and neck
- Treatment of allergic, sinus, laryngeal, thyroid and esophageal disorders.
Now offering Balloon Sinus Dilation for the treatment of Chronic Sinusitis