Have a Question?
Participation in managed care plans may vary among Cooper Clinic physicians. To verify if a particular Cooper Clinic physician is in-network for your insurance plan, please contact your plan administrator.
Managed Care Networks
Cooper Clinic physicians are Network Providers for the companies listed below. If you have a question regarding our network participation, contact your insurance plan administrator. (This list was last updated 10/15/15 and is subject to change without notice.)
- American PPO, Inc.
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Medipak Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield and affiliated plans
- Cigna/Great-West Healthcare
- CoreSource, Inc.
- Corvel Healthcare Corporation
- EHC (Employers Health Coalition)
- First Health Network/CCN/Coventry/Mercy
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- NovaSys Health Network
- Municipal Health Benefit Fund
- National Comp Care, Inc.
- PPO Oklahoma, Inc. aka CCN
- Preferred Community Choice
- Three Rivers Network
- United Healthcare
Cooper Clinic accepts Medicare and most other government healthcare programs.
If a co-pay is specified by your insurance plan, that co-pay amount will be collected when you arrive for your appointment. Our collection of your co-pay is required by our contract with your insurance company. Generally, the co-pay amount is stated on your insurance card. For further clarification, contact your Human Resources department or your insurer.
Cooper Clinic does not honor discount cards issued by health insurance vendors.